I'd like to see it be selectable. For instance. We're switching away from
extreme which uses the : notation to brocade which uses the Cisco dotted
notation.
Also. Searches used to be flexible where you could search with or without
colons or dashes and now they require : only (after upgrade to 5.7).

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2016, at 11:19 AM, Michael R. Haag <