Hello,
I am using Packetfence for  a school project, with 802.1X authentication
using MYSQL and AD. Everything seems to be working fine so far. The only
issue I am facing right now is the Captive Portal, once I successfully
authenticate, I get redirected to the registration VLAN, DHCP is working
fine since I get a valid ip address after. To my understanding, packetfence
should redirect me to a captive portal to register my device
(automatically), that does not happen, and even if i try to access the
captive portal manually (using https://X.X.X.X/captive-portal
<https://x.x.x.x/captive-portal>with X.X.X.X being my management ip adress)
it fails.
Can you please guide me through a solution.
Where should i start looking ?

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>