I'll try to grab you a diff of my module tomorrow. It was a really minor
change.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2016, at 8:35 AM, Adam Smith <adam_sm...@sundance.org> wrote:

Thanks for the input.  Do you have any suggestions of what to look for or
where to make the changes.  I tried to do the radius debug, but I don't
think coa or DM messages seem to show up when using raddebug.