Hi Vianney,

i am sure it will work, also you can add " authentication mac-move permit" in global configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960x/software/15-0_2_EX/security/command_reference/b_sec_152ex_2960-x_cr/b_sec_152ex_2960-x_cr_chapter_010.html#wp1977723595

Le 2016-06-28 18:48, Vianney Amador a écrit :
Hi Fabrice,

Your suggestion makes sense, I will give it a shot tomorrow.

According to the Cisco documentation:

This example shows how to configure an 802.1x-enabled port to remove the current session and initiate authentication with a new device when it connects to the port:

Switch(config-if)# authentication violation replace

I will keep you posted.

Thank you,

Vianney