I did try it returning the profile name.
Aerohive HM radius test returns a different value per mode:

VlanId will return Vlan:0=0
RoleBased will return "None"

Yet clients steer fine. No profile assignment though, which is needed to
correctly throttle applications, etc.

Any ideas?
Jason

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2016, at 1:32 PM, Antoine Amacher