Hello Everyone,
I'm new to PacketFence as well as CentOS. I installed PacketFence on a test box
for evaluation. I was able to get to the web configuration web page after
installation but didn't do any configurations because I didn't have my switch
ready and I had to install some additional NICS. To make a long story short,
after a reboot, I couldn't access the web configurator anymore. The browser
error states: This site can't be reached x.x.x.x refused to connect. I checked
to see if iptables was still disabled and it is. I can ping PF server so NIC
Is still active . I don't know what to check now. If someone could help or get
me going in the right direction , it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
-Tony

Tony Harris
Averett University
Network and Security Administrator