Antonio,

>From what I got from Jack's email it looks quite straightforward.
Basically you need to edit your Portal Profiles, in each of them you go to
the "Filters" section and add a "VLAN" filter with the vlan you use for
that portal. Don't forget to change the option to ALL in "If  all any of
the following conditions are met:"
This way only people on that specific VLAN will be able to use that profile.

The only problem I see with this scenario is, if the device is already
registered it will go through the portal profiles again?

On 19 January 2017 at 18:44, Antônio Vinícius <vinyanali...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for your efforts, Derek.
>
> I applied your fix (I opened that file with a text editor and changed
> just that line, is that enough?), I reenabled that option, as you told
> me to do so, and tested that situation again (connect to the first
> network, authenticate through the captive portal, then disconnect and
> connect to the second network).
>
> The first time, it worked as expected. The captive portal of the
> second network was shown: login and password fields.
>
> But then, once authenticated on the second network, I did it the way
> back (I disconnected from the second network and connected to the
> first network), my cell phone notified me to login. When I clicked the
> notification and the browser opened, the captive portal of the first
> network showed me not the login and password fields, but a message
> like "Your network should be enabled within a minute or two. If it is
> not reboot your computer". And enabled my device. I believe the
> captive portal should present the login and password fields again.
>
> Then, I checked the Nodes tab on PacketFence, and my device ended up
> with an IP address from the first network, but a role from the second,
> similar to what happened before.
>
> I tested changing networks many times. It seems like now PacketFence
> does not behave the same way all the time: sometimes it shows me the
> login form, sometimes it says my network should be enabled within a
> minute or two (and then access to the network is granted), sometimes
> my cell phone does not even notify me about authentication and access
> is granted immediately.
>
> We don't believe that our users are going to really do something like
> that (e.g. connect to the Patients Wi-Fi, authenticate as a valid
> patient, then connect to the Corporative Wi-Fi and get access granted
> automatically, although not being a valid employee). But realizing
> that was possible made us concerned about security, so we ended up
> using two different servers to manage two Wi-Fi networks, but we would
> like to use just PacketFence, if that problem gets solved.
>
> I'm going to try Jake's suggestion, but I did not understand it
> completely. Maybe I would need a howto. As I said, I already setup
> Network filters on the Portal Profiles configuration screen. Shouldn't
> that be sufficient?
>
> Thank you again!

> > Antonio,
> >
> > So I tested the flow described and discovered a code issue when it comes
> to the IP reevaluation workflow.
> > I opened an issue (https://github.com/inverse-
> inc/packetfence/issues/1963) and fixed it with the commit id (
> https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/
> 73ab8151017d49e1006f5f8bc37bbf401a69cb1f)
> >
> > Please try to apply that fix to your setup, reenable the “Reauthenticate
> node” configuration parameter under Configuration > Inline and let me know
> if that works.
> >
> > Cheers!
> > -dw.

> [...]

José Duarte, *IT-Event Manager*
http://www.eslgaming.com

*Turtle eSports Technology GmbH*
Siegburger Str. 189 | 50679 Cologne, Germany
Managing Directors: Marcel Menge, Dr. Andreas Walker
Register Court: Local Court Cologne, HRB 63288
http://www.esl-tech.com