From: Fabrice Durand [mailto:fdur...@inverse.ca]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:43 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Captive portal SSL not using defined cert
after PF7 upgrade

Hello Darryl,

haproxy terminate the ssl tunnel, so you need to do something like that with
your cert:

cat /usr/local/pf/conf/ssl/server.crt /usr/local/pf/conf/ssl/server.key >
/usr/local/pf/conf/ssl/server.pem

Le 2017-04-26 à 21:53, Sokolowski, Darryl a écrit :
Hi all,
When on 6.5.1 I had purchased and installed an SSL certificate for the portal
and admin.  Installed and updated ssl-certificates.conf and no certificate
errors.
After the upgrade to version 7, ssl-certificates.conf still has the correct
certificate referenced, but the portal is using the self-signed certificate
instead.
Admin page does use the correct certificate.
I checked both /usr/local/pf/conf/httpd.conf.d/ssl-certificates.conf and
/usr/local/pf/var/conf/ssl-certificates.conf and both are correct, but
incorrect cert used on the portal page.

Anyone know how to make it use the correct certificate now?

Thanks

________________________________

Fabrice Durand

fdur...@inverse.ca<mailto:fdur...@inverse.ca> ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::
www.inverse.ca<http://www.inverse.ca>

Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(http://packetfence.org)

________________________________

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE <<<

This electronic mail (e-mail) message, including any and/or all attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information, pertaining to business conducted under the
direction and supervision of EarthColor, Inc. All e-mail messages, which may
have been established as expressed views and/or opinions (stated either within
the e-mail message or any of its attachments), are left to the sole
responsibility of that of the sender, and are not necessarily attributed to
EarthColor, Inc. Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure or
distribution of any such information contained within this e-mail message
and/or its attachment(s), is(are) strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail
message, along with the destruction of all copies of the original e-mail
message (along with any attachments).