Hi, for the archive:

This turned out to be caused by a nightly (scheduled) reboot of our packetfence server. We do that to be able to create a clean backup of the disk image.

Problem: packetfence never ran long enough to reach the 1D configured interval for the tasks.

Solution: either set the task to run after 22hrs, or schedule the reboot every *other* day.

MJ