Hello Fabrice

We were happy to see that the latest Ubiquity controller finally implement
radius and Mac-Auth on open SSID. However, in that configuration, it seems the
controller doesn't support dynamic VLAN assignement : the radius message send
by packetfence is ignored by the controller.

So it seems close indeed, but not yet possible to use packetfence + ubiquity
controller with MAC-AUTH
(except if you have found some way to do it ... )

Regards