Hello Joshua,

it's probably the radacct/radacct_log/locationlog table.

Do a: select count(*) from radacct; (on each tables) you probably have a
huge table.

So just do a truncate radacct/radacct_log/locationlog and it should be ok.

Btw in the new packetfence version we limit that.

Le 2017-10-17 à 04:12, Nathan, Josh via PacketFence-users a écrit :
> So, we have a PacketFence 6.0.1 installation, and it's been plugging
> along for almost two years now.  However, its database has gotten
> REALLY slow.  The PacketFence admin page actually times out when
> trying to load the Node list (only 25 entries per page selected).  The
> server isn't being stressed at all that I can tell.  I'm not really a
> DB admin.  What can I do to kick some new life back into our PF database?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Joshua Nathan
> *IT Technician*
> Black Forest Academy
>
> p:    +49 (0) 7626 9161 630 m: +49 (0) 152 3452 0056
> a:
> w:    Hammersteiner Straße 50, 79400 Kandern
> bfacademy.de <http://bfacademy.de/>

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence