Hi dear users,

We are going to deploy PF v7.3 in our production network recently. Our PF works
fine in standalone mode. Since I'm not so familiar with DB operation, I think
it's a little difficult for me to operate the mariadb clustering after reading
the cluster deployment guide. I'm afraid I couldn't handle the cluster issue in
the future.

So I'm thinking if it is possible to replace every PF's mysql DB with the same
remote one and we'll handover the DB operation work to our official DB team.
After we tested it for a week, we found PF behaved strange with remote DB
integration. Could you pls help to give us some suggestions on below problems ?
Thank you very much.

If it is possible to replace local PF DB with remote mysql DB ?
We tried to do the replacement in 3 steps: Step1,stop PF service. Sqldump
pf,pf_graphite,and pf_fingerbank DB to mypf.sql.
Step2, connected to remote mysql, import the mypf.sql file to it.
Step3, editing /usr/local/pf/conf/pf.conf, /usr/local/pf/conf/pfconfig.conf and
/usr/local/fingerbank/conf/fingerbank.conf by replacing the localhost with
remote mysql host,user and password. And then start pf service.
After we doning this, we can start PF successfully. And when user connected to
wifi we can see related accountinglog updated in remote mysql table. But after
we do the same deployment on a second PF, ideally we could see the two PF
sharing the same remote mysql info. But actually the nodes dashboard info is
still form local mariadb on the second PF.