After looking at the configuration, there was one line that seemed to stand
out...

radius server attribute 4 192.168.1.5

Other Netgear documentation that I have found states the following in regards
to the 'radius server attribute' command:

radius server attribute
Use this command to specify the RADIUS client to use the NAS-IPAddress
attribute in the RADIUS requests. If the specific IP address is configured
while enabling this attribute, the RADIUS client uses that IP address while
sendingNAS-IP-Addressattribute in RADIUS communication.
Format
radius server attribute <4> [<ipaddr>]
Mode
Global Config