Hi dear users,

One of our offices uses ruckus AC and our IT deployed 3 VLANs(VLAN 18,VLAN
19,VLAN 20) and randomly assigned users with these 3 VLANs. Now we are about to
deploy PF in this office and we have successfully tested dynamic VLAN
assignment. But I noticed once a user passed 802.1x, PF only assigned the
specific VLAN 18 I configured in Switches menu.

Ruckus doesn't support user role. I'm confused if it is possible to assign VLAN
groups in radius accept response.Is it okay to configure VLAN as below ? Or
could you suggest if I can write a Radius Filter rule to assign VLAN 18 if
authentication time tailed with "1"??"2"??"3",assign VLAN 19 if authentication
time tailed with "4"??"5"??"6" and assign VLAN 20 if authentication time tailed
with "7"??"8"??"9"??"0" ? Use this way to manually cause random assignment ?