Hi

I have successfully configured my HP switches to work with packetfence and it
works amazing!

However I'm after a single AP that will work with switch to provide the same
functionality.  What choices do I have for acquiring a cheap AP (on its own)
that will work with packetfence.

We are only a small company hence the reason for nothing too expensive - just
an AP -> Switch (already have) -> Packetfence PC.

Thanks

Spencer Hazell

[MD final master logos-02]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D22ABC.9B34C230]

IT Manager

01249 650441

[cid:image003.jpg@01D22ABC.9B34C230]

manderduffill.com<http://www.manderduffill.com/>

The Old Post Office, 41 - 43 Market Place, Chippenham SN15 3HR

This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legal privileged
information. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the sender's
prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender by email immediately and delete
the message from your computer without making any copies. The opinions
expressed in this email are not necessarily representative of Mander Duffill
Limited and no representation is made. Mander Duffill is the trading name of
Mander Duffill Limited. Company number 06962383, registered in England.
Registered office: The Old Post Office, 41 - 43 Market Place, Chippenham,
Wiltshire SN15 3HR, UK.