Hello Jeremy,

do you have any documentation related to the support of the VoIP on the
Aruba switch ?

There is probably a vsa attribute to return when PacketFence detect that
a phone is plugged on a switch port.

If the vsa exist then it will be easy to add the VoIP support for the
Aruba switches.

--
Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca