Hello there,

PacketFence two different switch module, there is a legacy one and the other
one is meant for the SmartZone controller.

Have you tried to change the switch module ?

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
lzam...@inverse.ca <mailto:lzam...@inverse.ca> ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x145) ::
www.inverse.ca <http://www.inverse.ca/>