Hey Just FYI... Running both the Guest and RADIUS-Assigned VLANs on the
same AP (separate SSIDs, of course), does NOT work on Unifi's 3.8.15
firmware.  It works with firmware version 3.8.3, broke at 3.8.6, and it's
working again at least as of 3.9.19.

So if you need that firmware version, it won't work on the same AP.  If you
disable the Guest portal, the RADIUS-Assigned can function properly, but if
you enable the Guest portal on the one SSID, it somehow breaks the
RADIUS-Assigned functionality on the other SSID.

Joshua Nathan
*IT Technician*
Black Forest Academy

p: +49 (0) 7626 9161 630  m: +49 (0) 152 3452 0056
a:
w: Hammersteiner Straße 50, 79400 Kandern
bfacademy.de