Anyone who can help me about this problem?

Luca

________________________________
Da: luca comes via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: giovedì 19 aprile 2018 11:37
A: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: luca comes
Oggetto: [PacketFence-users] Cisco WLC unable to reevaluate access on cluster

Hi all,

I'm on production with my PF cluster that is serving at the moment more or less
400 clients on cabled network and a wifi guest with sponsored email to a Cisco
WLC. Today I'm facing a problem on the guest, all the procedure seems to work
well but when the user is authorized and need to been moved on the correct VLAN
it doen't work I suppose this behaviour is due to a huge value on the queues, I
can see on the cluster status priority api:reAssignVlan 8238.

Am I right? Is the cluster full and can't serve the process? The strange thing
is that the master node has these values but the other 2 nodes are empty, I
think the load should be shared between nodes or instead only the master node
take the ownership of the process?

Luca