I have one group of AD users that need full admin access (source is
h1adnetwork), one group that needs Node Manager and Violation Manager (source
is h1ad), and the rest of AD users should get no access.  I am running pf 8,
same issue in pf 7.4.

Issue is that this works only for the first group, when evaluating a user in
2nd group, I get access denied.  I want it to continue evaluating until it
matches rules for authentication/administration  - here is the relevant section
from pftest (somehow, I need to test for group membership in the
“Authentication” step below so that it fails?):

Authenticating against 'h1adnetwork' in context 'admin'
  Authentication SUCCEEDED against h1adnetwork (Authentication successful.)
  Did not match against h1adnetwork for 'authentication' rules
  Did not match against h1adnetwork for 'administration' rules

Authenticating against 'h1adnetwork' in context 'portal'
  Authentication SUCCEEDED against h1adnetwork (Authentication successful.)
  Did not match against h1adnetwork for 'authentication' rules
  Did not match against h1adnetwork for 'administration' rules

Authenticating against 'h1ad' in context 'admin'
  Authentication SUCCEEDED against h1ad (Authentication successful.)
  Matched against h1ad for 'authentication' rules
    set_role : eusadmin
    set_unreg_date : 2020-12-31
  Matched against h1ad for 'administration' rules
    set_access_level : Violation Manager,Node Manager

Ivan Auger