From: Cristian Mammoli via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 10:54 AM
To: 'packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Cristian Mammoli <c.mamm...@apra.it>
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Redundant authentication sources

Hi, what's the correct way to have redundant authentication sources?
There is no way to specify multiple hosts.

I ended up declaring them twice with different servers and using both in
connection profiles but I don't know if this is the correct way to go:

apra-machine-auth-dc01      Apra Machine authentication DC01     AD
apra-machine-auth-dc02      Apra Machine authentication DC02     AD
apra-user-auth-dc01      Apra Machine authentication DC01     AD
apra-user-auth-dc02      Apra Machine authentication DC02     AD

Thanks

C.