Hello Annibal,

if the admin is not able to start then you probably miss some resources on the system.

Can you share with me memory/number of cpus ?

Also first step should be: top to see what is running on the system.

And also have a look in packetfence.log when you restart packetfence with "/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service pf restart".