Hello Joël,

it's possible if you do machine authentication, only machine that have been joined to the domain can do machine authentication.

So if PacketFence detect that then you can return a specific vlan (maybe based on user auth) and if not then reject or return another vlan.

For Macs it's not the same thing since you can't join the machine to the domain, so the solution should be to tag the device with a role (the device is in a specific role then bypass the machine auth verification), or to do a sort system profile (the device authenticate before you log in the laptop) but it's a little bit more complicate.