Hi,

We're currently in a phase of testing PacketFence to put it in productions
at our school (approximately 1000 not simultaneously students + a few
guests), but even during our testing phase (with none or up to 2 connected
devices) we are facing an issue we haven't been able to deal with it.
Once we start the OS along with PacketFence, everything seems OK, Inline
enforcement is working nicely, users get redirected to Captive Portal, they
put their e-mail, they activate and register their devices. But after a few
moments, on the status page we see that the services haproxy and
haproxy-portal seems to just crash, and they won't come back alive. We've
returned a few snapshots we had and still no solving to the problem. We've
tested PacketFence ZEN Live installation and the same problem still
continues. So far I haven't been able to find Haproxy logs and even
packetfence.log sometimes doesn't have a single mention to haproxy.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Murilo Calegari de Souza