Hello Jay,

You may have a beginning of answer with the iptables. It’s the iptables on the
system, not the one managed by PacketFence because during the configurator the
PF’s iptables is not started yet at the beginning.

Here’s the command to flush everything:

systemctl disable firewalld

iptables -F
iptables -X