Hi, Fabrice,

Apparently PacketFence's WISPr is not working under some Samsung
smartphones. I've tested in some other brands and it seems to be working
just fine. We also have PfSense Captive Portal enabled in our network, so
when I connect to a WiFi that has PFsense as CP solution, notifications
appears that CP was detected as it should be, but on PacketFence it doesn't.

You can see another person with the same problem here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/packetfence/mailman/message/36233268/.

Hope you guys can address this issue.

Sincerely,

Murilo Calegari de Souza