Hi Kalcho,

thank you very much! this seems to have solved the problem even if I keep seeing logs like

Oct 17 10:11:20 pf pfqueue: pfqueue(19648) ERROR: [mac:unknown] Error handling fingerbank_process : Not a HASH reference at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/fingerbank.pm line 168.

or

Oct 17 10:11:20 pf pfqueue: Use of uninitialized value $mac in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/fingerbank.pm line 92. Oct 17 10:11:20 pf pfqueue: pfqueue(19602) WARN: [mac:unknown] Use of uninitialized value $mac in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/fingerbank.pm line 161.
 (pf::fingerbank::endpoint_attributes)

I have also discovered that in a test environment with only one configured switch I have already exceeded the time limit of requests to fingerbank. Too bad because their pricing is a bit high for our institution, but having packetfence configured without the profiling of fingerbanks is a big limit.

Regards,

Roberto