Hi, Fabrice,

On the NPS Server, the network politics for PacketFence are now configure
so it accepts PEAP, EAP-MSCHAP v2 and it also has CHAP checkbox activated,
but login still won't work.

Today our NPS server provides authentication for WPAEnteprise Wi-Fis, I've
got it configure in the UniFi controller and also some regular routers
around the school.

Regards,

Murilo Calegari de Souza
Estagiário da TI
Coordenadoria de Tecnologia da Informação
Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo – Campus Nova Venécia
27 3752 4311 ramal 43112