Hi,

I'm no PacketFence expert, but I believe you have to create a Node (this
function was just corrected in PF 8.2) and set its Bypass Role. If this
doesn't work, try to set it to Registered, with a specific role, and an
Unregistration date set to something before January 18th 2038.

Regards,

Murilo Calegari de Souza
Estagiário da TI
Coordenadoria de Tecnologia da Informação
Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo – Campus Nova Venécia
27 3752 4311 ramal 43112