Hi,

We're trying to setup a wired MAC-based authorization system to dynamically
assign VLANs. We don't want to use RADIUS (not suitable for our needs), just
MAB.
We don't have any AD but already a list of all MACs addresses, which may be
formatted to any format if needed.
We thought PacketFence would be a great solution. The website (and the
documentation) describes a perfect suitable solution for our existing
infrastructure: Link Change SNMP Traps:
[https://packetfence.org/about.html#/vlan](https://packetfence.org/about.html#/vlan)

Our switches are Netgear GS748T (no Cisco in our infra)  which only support
LinkUp/Down Traps. And since they're the same family than the documented GS110
switch, we thought they would be usable with PF.
We installed PF in Bypass mode but we can't figure how to implement the
solution. The main trouble is we can't figure out where to fill our MAC list
into PF.
Do we need to create a VLAN filter for each MAC ? We're a bit lost since wer'e
PF beginners and we would be thankful for some help.