Il 12/12/2018 08:17, Nicolas Quiniou-Briand ha scritto:
Hello,

On 2018-12-12 7:46 a.m., Enrico Becchetti wrote:
Hello !

"Configuration->Policies and Access Control-> Roles" I've added "PF-WEB",
"Max Nodes per user" equal to 0 and default Traffic Shaping.

You just create the role. To assign it, you need to create an authentication rule in your authentication source. For SAML source, you need to define first a source and then assign this source to your SAML source :

https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_saml_authentication
Dear Nicolas ,
my goal is to permit to all authenticated users the use of the network.
So my authorization rule can be very simply: all or catchall etc.

You wrote "For SAML source, you need to define first a source and then assign this source to your SAML source"
is right or there are too many  "Source"????

It almost seems that to assign an authorization to SAML I have to create a new source. Is that it?

In PacketFence_Installation_Guide there is INVERSE as authorization field
instead of my "local". So if I understand I need to create a new rule and than assign it to this SAML Source but inside "Configuration->Policies and Access Control->"
there isn't.

thanks for your quick reply
Enrico

Enrico Becchetti                    Servizio di Calcolo e Reti

Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Sezione di Perugia
Via Pascoli,c/o Dipartimento di Fisica  06123 Perugia (ITALY)
Phone:+39 075 5852777             Mail: Enrico.Becchetti<at>pg.infn.it