Hi,

We had the same problem here in our environment: fingerbank.log was really
heavy, CPU usage was high and I was tired of receiving API Usage limit
e-mails (ok, the last one I can blame on myself). At the end, we just
disabled Fingerbank service temporally.

Regards,

Murilo Calegari de Souza
Estagiário da TI
Coordenadoria de Tecnologia da Informação
Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo – Campus Nova Venécia
27 3752 4311 ramal 43112