Hi, Ahmad,

Please, read these docs:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/devel/UPGRADE.asciidoc

Notice that:

Upgrade notes for a given upgrade path are cumulative. That is to say, if
you are upgrading from version 5.3 to version 6.0 you must apply in order
all changes in between the two versions, including database schema changes.

But:

Upgrading an old version of PacketFence to v4 will be quite an endeavor.
While it’s entirely possible if done meticulously, we suggest you start
from scratch and move your customizations and nodes information over to
your new installation.

Hope this might help you!

Regards,

Murilo