*From:*Fabrice Durand via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Sent:* 17 January 2019 13:50
*To:* packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Cc:* Fabrice Durand <fdur...@inverse.ca>
*Subject:* Re: [PacketFence-users] Packetfence 8.3.0 + Eduroma cannot set the Role or the Access Duration

Hello Will,

for me it looks that the search in the ldap server doesn't return anything.

What you can do is to change the log level to debug for httpd.aaa, make a try and paste again the packetfence.log.

https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/devel/conf/log.conf.d/httpd.aaa.conf.example#L2

log4perl.rootLogger = DEBUG, HTTPD_AAA

Le 19-01-17 à 07 h 42, Will Halsall via PacketFence-users a écrit :

    Hi Fabrice,

    The fix has helped as a Role is being returned, not the Role I
    wanted but a Role none the less. No Access Duration is being set
    at all

    Have included the radius debug logs and packetfence.log

    Thanks

    WillH