Hello Adrian,

On 2019-02-12 11:28 a.m., Adrian Dessaigne via PacketFence-users wrote:
Hello Fabrice,

Initially, my PacketFence projet where for a client with Fiberstore switchs ( S3900-48TS and S5850-32SQ ). For my sketch, I use a cisco 2950 but seems to be buggy. I've got a new switch, a cisco SG500 but I don't find it in the list of "Type" when adding a new switch. By using the SG300 type, I've got the error "Switch is not managed by PacketFence".

You should have an error in your configuration, review it. Check if you switch send the right IP you configured in PF. The SG300 should work with SG500 models.
--
Nicolas Quiniou-Briand
n...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *140  ::  https://inverse.ca