Dear All,
I make some tests using openvas and now I would like to ask if it is possible to configure
the frequency with which to check the endpoints.
From web gui I can choose only when make scan: pre registration, during or after registration.
Do I choose how often make this scan on the same client ?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Enrico

Enrico Becchetti                    Servizio di Calcolo e Reti

Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Sezione di Perugia
Via Pascoli,c/o Dipartimento di Fisica  06123 Perugia (ITALY)
Phone:+39 075 5852777             Mail: Enrico.Becchetti<at>pg.infn.it