Hi

Could anyone help me add foundry network switches to packetfence? There are
some notes on Packetfence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide, page 64-65,
but it seems very little. I doesn't cover how to enable aaa, dot1x. radius
servers and more for enabling the 802.1 authentication on devices.

I am new to switch configurations, but I have successfully added cisco 2960
switches, using the guide. If anyone could help me compare foundry to cisco
and find appropriate commands for foundry, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.