Thanks Fabrice.

that started the RADIUS accounting working. I can see the accounting packets in
wireshark (although there are a little sporadic). Our solution needs to see the
client IP within the payload to accept the packet. In Wireshark I can see the
domain/realm, username and what looks like a MAC address within the packet but
not the IP. Is there a $ variable I can include in the RADIUYS accounting
options to include the IP?

Thanks,

Steve