Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for your answer. Please can you tell me that how that radius source
would be created through internal source or external source?

Alina Haider
Development Intern

[cid:e060de24-6432-40c7-8c15-f7054cbdc552]<http://www.iotasolutions.io/>

IOTA Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. (A Cloud9 Networks’ Company)
Mezzanine Floor, Khumrial Centre, Plot 3 & 4, I & T Centre, G-8/4 Islamabad

www.iotasolutions.io<http://www.iotasolutions.io/>
www.cloud9net.com<http://www.cloud9net.com/>

[cid:264d3a87-508b-4e22-8b59-b72dccbd7775]<https://www.facebook.com/iotasolutions.io>
  [cid:764d77ff-03de-4669-9b4b-d453af519b89]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cloud9-networks>

Introducing
TRACE9<http://www.cloud9stack.io/> - UNIFIED IT INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING
SOLUTION

Get a unified 360 degree monitoring view for heterogeneous enterprise IT
infrastructure; break down silos and accelerate your business.
Monitor Network, Servers, Applications, Databases, DC Infrastructure, Cloud,
Websites & more from a single pane of glass.

For more information, visit: www.cloud9stack.io<http://www.cloud9stack.io/>