Hello Benjamin,

can you run this command and try to reconnect ?

raddebug -f /usr/local/pf/var/run/radiusd.sock -t 300

Then paste the result.

Le 19-07-23 à 10 h 29, Brenek, Benjamin via PacketFence-users a écrit :

Hello All,

I have been stuck on the issue of getting EAP-TLS authentication to work for a few days now and have not really been able to get anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting this setup.

I am testing with a Ethernet connected Windows 10 Laptop. The laptop has a trusted root CA, along with a client cert signed by the root CA. I have tested setting the laptop to EAP-TTLS on the network interface.

Both the trusted Root CA and Client CA were issued by a server named PFPKI-Dev.

Every time the device connects the following error is thrown:

(Note: This error for some reason does not show up in the Auditing log, and I need to look at journalctl directly in order to see it.)

(229) Login incorrect (Home Server says so): [host/d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a] (from client pf port 50115 cli d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a)

[mac:d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a] Rejected user: host/d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a

(229) Login incorrect (Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition): [host/d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a] (from client pf port 50115 cli d4:be:d9:84:b0:8a)

The authentication source is configured as follows:

[EAP-TLS_Test rule Test_Rule]

action0=set_role=employee

condition0=TLS-Cert-Issuer,contains,PFPKI-Dev

condition1=TLS-Client-Cert-Issuer,contains,PFPKI-Dev

match=any

class=authentication

action1=set_access_duration=1D

description=Test Rule

The connection profile is configured as follows:

[Wired]

unreg_on_acct_stop=enabled

locale=

filter=switch_group:Cisco2960

description=Wired authentication

autoregister=enabled

dot1x_unset_on_unmatch=enabled

sources=PFPKI-Dev

The switch that the laptop is connected to is a Cisco 2960S with the following port configuration:

(vlan 4 Is the mac detection vlan)

interface GigabitEthernet1/0/15

description User/Phone Port

switchport access vlan 4

switchport mode access

switchport voice vlan 48

srr-queue bandwidth share 1 30 35 5

priority-queue out

authentication event fail action next-method

authentication order dot1x

authentication priority dot1x

authentication port-control auto

authentication periodic

authentication timer restart 10800

authentication timer reauthenticate 10800

snmp trap mac-notification change added

snmp trap mac-notification change removed

no snmp trap link-status

mls qos trust device cisco-phone

mls qos trust cos

dot1x pae authenticator

dot1x timeout quiet-period 2

dot1x timeout tx-period 3

spanning-tree portfast

service-policy input AUTOQOS-SRND4-CISCOPHONE-POLICY

end

Thank you,

*Ben*

/Our employees' reviews made us a Best Place to Work <https://www.glassdoor.com/survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=REVIEWS&employerId=153924&contentOriginHook=PAGE_SRCH_COMPANIES> in 2018 &2019! Spread the word and earn a *bonus* by referring a friend. <http://hs.bayada.com/talent-scout-ilwid?utm_source=email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Glassdoor%20Award>/

Compassion, Excellence, Reliability <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

Facebook <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_fb> Twitter <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_tw> LinkedIn <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_LI> YouTube <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_yt> Bayada <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email may contain information belonging to BAYADA and is protected by law. Do not forward, copy, or otherwise disclose to anyone unless permitted by BAYADA or required by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(http://packetfence.org)