Hello Magnus,

yes the mailing list is moderated and i moderate it when i am not working on other tasks.

Le 19-08-08 à 12 h 07, Magnus Leßmann via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi there,

I'm unable to find anything about this and was unable to get/receive an answer on IRC so I figured, I'll just ask:

When a message is not posted to the mailing list, am I right to assume that it is in moderation? And if not, at what time would it be considered okay to post the message again assuming that it got dropped for some reason?

Please excuse me if this isn't the kind of question for the list but I already tried helping myself by other means.

Best regards

Magnus

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca