Not sure if I need to post this in the development forum but are you working on
support for ArubaOS CX switches? I'm demoing a set of switches and the CLI has
changed quite a bit. Even port configurations have went away from the
traditional tag and untag commands to vlan trunk and vlan access commands. I
would like to get these supported since Aruba is pushing these as their next
gen switch model. Thanks.

Jeremy Plumley,
ITS Network Administrator
Guilford Technical Community College
Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Rm #1162
6012 W. Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407
E-mail: jmplum...@gtcc.edu<mailto:jmplum...@gtcc.edu>
Direct: 336.334.4822 ext 50024
Mailing Address: PO Box 309, Jamestown, NC 27282
www.gtcc.edu<http://www.gtcc.edu/>
[Current_Color_GTCC%20Logo%20smaller]
Supporting success through innovative education, training, and partnerships

E-Mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when
required by the statutes (G.S. 132-1.)