Hello Ian,

you can try the devel version to see if it fix the issue.

echo 'deb http://inverse.ca/downloads/PacketFence/debian-devel stretch stretch'  > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/packetfence.list

echo 'deb http://inverse.ca/downloads/PacketFence/debian stretch stretch' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/packetfence.list

apt update

apt install packetfence

Le 20-03-20 à 16 h 29, Ian MacDonald via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Thanks,

I was actually just reviewing the commits; There are a bunch.   I am hoping to just grab the one for the popup.

Our registration is same layer 2 network as the server's captive portal;  so we wait for PF10 on Debian or cherry pick the pop-up stuff from the rest.

If you want to point us to the critical commits, as we don't really know what Samsung changed, and it looks like a bunch of stuff was fixed and added in that change.

cheers,
Ian