From: Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 00:49
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Cisco Dynamic PSK with WLC 2504 - registration
works, PSK auth doesn't

Hello Tobias,

Can you check in the radius audit log what is the psk sent by packetfence ?

Is it matching the one you set on the device ?

Le 20-03-23 à 18 h 10, Juraj Tobias via PacketFence-users a écrit :
i'm looking to provide Dynamic PSK security in our production WLAN - i'd like
users to register their device via registration SSID, get their personal PSK
there, and use that for connecting to the secure SSID

i've configured pf 9.3 and our WLC 2504 according to the documentation, and the
testing goes fine up until the point a personal PSK is generated for the test
user. however, once trying to use it with the secure SSID, the test device
(android phone) says "incorrect password", which sounds like the WLC fails to
authenticate the user against the PF server. no logs on either side (WLC, pf
server) that would indicate where is the problem.

now, the documentation mentions "expired certificate" might cause issues, but
our certificate, despite being self-signed, is definitely not expired (as far
as I know "self-signed" and "expired" are two different things).
so now i'm emailing here for the 1st time, hoping to get some more advice.

thanks in advance!