I'm trying to set a radius filter to block mac auth for any devices
assigned to roles that should only auth via PEAP or EAP-TLS...

For example, if a port has a phone and computer plugged in, the phone will
do mac auth but the computer should never get a radius accept for mac
auth... whats happening by default is if a computer fails dot1x auth it
then falls back to mac auth and PF accepts it because the node was
registered... this is what I'm trying to prevent...

I set up a radius filter as such:

connection_type == "Ethernet-NoEAP" && (node_info.category == "CORP-LAN" ||
node_info.category == "ADMIN-LAN")

It never matches... But if I change the logic to be NOT Ethernet-EAP,
everything matches, EAP and not EAP... it seems as if the connection_type
isn't actually being read by the filter parsing... Am I missing something?

Robert McNutt