i am running the latest version of PacketFence, Unifi 5.12 and FortiOS 6.0.4.

I have a single SSID configured with MAC Auth and external captive portal
pointing to packetfence.

When a device connects to the SSID for the first time, it is redirected to the
pf captive portal where they can auth against MS AD using samAccountName fine.
The device then receives a deauth via coa and connects back to the correct vlan
for the assigned role.

I have packetfence configured for SSO and configured it to send the auth to my
fortigate which is receiving the information but the username that I am
receiving is the MAC Address not the username.  I have tried to modify the
firewallsso.pm as discussed at
https://sourceforge.net/p/packetfence/mailman/message/36468664/ but this did
not work for me.  I have also configured my fortigate sso with the attribute
per the documentation.

Any Ideas?

Thanks...

Jeff