Hi Guys,

Just installed PF 10.2 on CentOS7, applied all patches and started setting
up the same way as I usually do in PF 10.1. I usually use the latest
version of Google Chrome.

I did the initial "configurator" configuration and there were no issues
using the Chrome browser.

Once I went through setting everything up, I noticed a number of issues
with the GUI. I tested with Chromium and Google Chrome, same issues. Tried
restarting, reloading...no go.

Then I tried Firefox and it appears to work just fine.

My Chromium: Version 85.0.4183.121
My Google Chrome: Version 86.0.4240.75

Both running on the latest version of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. All updates applied.

My Firefox: 81.0
It is also running on the same Ubuntu as the other 2 browsers.

Issues found so far:

Can not import Users as the drop down menus can not scroll up and down,
making selection impossible. In addition, after selecting some entries, no
further selection possible. It looks like something is hogging all the
resources and the browsers "gets stuck".

In "Configuration -> User -> Connection Profiles -> Files", it is not
possible to edit any files. The black editor window does not appear. In
fact nothing happens when selecting a file in Chromium or Chrome.

It works just fine in Firefox.

Chromium and Chrome still work just fine when accessing the admin GUI of
PF10.1
What has changed?

Have any other users seen this behaviour?