Hello Oley,

Le 20-11-09 à 13 h 07, Oley, Ronald via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi guys,

Running the latest version of Packetfence and I'm having 2 small issues
rebranding the captive portal to look the way we need.  The issues are:

1. When I change the logo image to our image (.png), it shows up correctly in
the preview, but users are still seeing the packetfence logo both when they
connect to the captive portal landing page and go through to the login page.  I
did try restarting the server.
They probably another connection profile, check the packetfence.log and see what profile is instantiate.
2 On the login page for users where it says "Username/password login", where is
the appropriate place to add another line of text to that?  I want to add a reminder to
use @domain.com in their username.  I can't seem to determine which page that is in the
files list for the captive portal.

You can create a portal module with custom description or play with the layout/signin html files.

Thanks!