Hello Chuck,

is it a cluster of 3 ?

Because the line 313 refer to @ha_ints which is used for a cluster of 2 (old cluster config).

Did you defined ha interfaces in pf.conf ?

Le 21-01-04 à 09 h 14, Chuck Gentry via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Every since I have configured a cluster, I am unable to start the iptables module.

Error that I am receiving in the journal.
Can't locate object method "STORE" via package "pfconfig::cached_array" at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/iptables.pm line 313. (pf::iptables::generate_filter_if_src_to_chain)

PF version 10.2.0, ZEN deployment

Things to note, I have 3 VLAN interfaces configured, type: other, portal, registration.  I am not using any of these interfaces at the moment.  I was just playing around with them. They are in the cluster.conf

Thank you in advance.

*Confidentiality Notice*: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.