Hi again,

Just checking if anyone had any ideas on this one:
TL;DR - Is there a mechanism for firing a "recompute node role from owner"
task against existing auth sources without users logging in through the
portal?

Thanks,
David

--
Thought Machine Group a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registered number: 11114277.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.